Chassis Mt4 #1153-1170 are produced during 1955
- Feb 9th – A newly designed aerodynamic body style for the Mt4 emerges
- March 13th –12 Hours of Sebring, Lloyd/Huntoon win 1st in the 1500cc class in Cunningham’s 1450cc Mt4 (#1137 )
- April 1st – The first for street use OSCA is constructed with a single plug 1500cc engine and coupe body by Vignale. At the Turin Salon the car is sold to a French client. (Chassis #1153)
- May - Introduction of the MT4-TN (Tipo Nuovo) engine, 1500cc capacity 130cv @6300.
- September 9th – Bonneville Salt Flats, USA. OSCA sets 19 international records for the 1500cc class with a streamlined bodied Mt4-TN chassis (#1159) employing a 1500cc TN engine utilizing twin magnetos, larger vales, higher compression ratio production, 140cv @ 6900 (engine #1522)
- October 16th – Targa Florio, Sicilia. Cabianca wins the 2000cc class with a 1500cc Mt4-TN
Return to the OSCA Story main page